Accenture Recruitment 2020 | Associate | BA / B.Sc / B.Com / BCA / BBA | Mumbai , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Accenture Services Pvt Ltd
Accenture is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
||Company Name||Accenture Services Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate , Service Desk Non, Voice Support|
|Qualification||BA , B.Sc ,B.Com , BCA , BBA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate , Service Desk Non, Voice Support includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Accenture Jobs 2020 :
- You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving best resolutions.
- You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA’s.
- You will be working as a part of Query Management team which is accountable for the Inbound/Outbound calls and e-mail/chat support to resolve customer issue.
- The Service Desk Non-Voice Support team is responsible for recording, diagnosing, troubleshooting, resolving, or assigning incidents and service requests based on a defined scope of support.
- The team manages unplanned interruptions to restore normal service operations as quickly as possible for non-voice interactions like email, web, and chat.
Skills Required for Accenture Jobs 2020 :
- Good communication skills
- Effectively collaboration and team work
- Adaptable and flexible
- Creative thinking to find solutions
Documents to be Carried for Accenture Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for Accenture Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.