Amazon - Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Operations Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Amazon - Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Operations Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023 Recruitment Notification - Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023 Career Notification for Operations Analyst role | Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023 job opening Online Application. Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Operations Analyst positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Operations Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
|Organization||Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Operations Analyst|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023 :
Detailed Job Description :
Operations Team is responsible for processor performance monitoring, cashback configuration & reconciliations, processing of seller disbursements & customer COD refunds, chargeback operations and process automations. This team drives operational efficiency and escalation reduction opportunities. Additionally, team owns the Process and Policy definition and policy implementation. This team also manages the operational relationship with third party payment partners, advocating for customer experience and driving operational improvements.
- This position will be part of Acceptance operations for A.
- IN marketplace business.
- As part of Acceptance operations, this role will focus on Real Time Monitoring for success rates for all payments instruments through various dashboards and alarms.
- The role will focus on handling critical activities which are crucial for providing seamless payment experience for our customers.
- The role will include work closely with Product, Tech, Data Engineering, Analytics teams to resolve issues and put long term solutions in place.
- It will also include extensive interactions with external stakeholders(Processors, Banks etc). The candidate needs to drive continuous improvements to existing processes, handle large data/files, and automate non value add steps with help of RPA.
- This position requires a proactive, highly motivated individual with an aptitude for streamlining processes and who can work independently to deliver accurate and timely results.
- This role is required to serve as a hands-on analyst, gathering data and driving projects to completion.
- He/She, along with the program manager, will interface with the various internal teams in a highly agile environment.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 1-3 years of experience working across operations, e-commerce or retail.
- 0-2 years of experience for delivering activities from teams that she/he didn’t directly own.
- Ability to communicate and work with a wide range of internal and external teams.
- Working knowledge of Excel, database applications, SQL queries and other analysis tools.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills; particularly, the ability to deliver analysis in a clear and actionable format.
- Proven ability to define effective and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and measuring the success of those initiatives.
The candidate should have
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution – on this, we will test the candidate’s ability to think logically through a given issue, structure their thoughts, identify the problem correctly and then recommend appropriate solutions
- Ability to deal with ambiguity – use discretion and judgment to take decisions on critical business
- Aptitude to learn and implement SQL, Macros etc.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Operations Analyst post at Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Amazon )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Amazon – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Amazon ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Amazon ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
online social work degree, msw program, masters in social work, online psychology degree, online colleges, psychology courses online, online business degree, elementary education online, online mba programs, dental seo company, seo reputation management, seo copywriting services, international seo services, international seo agency, seo for plumbers, seo marketing experts, seo for ecommerce website, b2b seo services,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,
best cloud hosting for wordpress, wordpress hosting services, dreamhost web hosting, best wordpress hosting, wordpress cloud hosting, best managed wordpress hosting, premium wordpress hosting , fastest wordpress hosting, dedicated wordpress hosting, wordpress vps hosting, cloud based hosting providers, wordpress domain and hosting