Amazon Careers 2023 - Amazon is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Operations Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Amazon Recruitment Notification - Amazon Career Notification for Operations Analyst role | Amazon job opening Online Application. Amazon is currently recruiting candidates for Operations Analyst positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Amazon, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Operations Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Amazon Careers 2023 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Operations Analyst|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Amazon :
Detailed Job Description :
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution – on this, we will test the candidate’s ability to think logically through a given issue, structure their thoughts, identify the problem correctly and then recommend appropriate solutions
- Ability to deal with ambiguity – use discretion and judgment to take decisions on critical business
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 1-3 years of experience working across operations, e-commerce or retail.
- 0-2 years of experience for delivering activities from teams that she/he didn’t directly own.
- Ability to communicate and work with a wide range of internal and external teams.
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Open to learn database applications, SQL queries and other analysis tools.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills; particularly, the ability to deliver analysis in a clear and actionable format.
- Proven ability to define effective and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and measuring the success of those initiatives.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Operations Analyst post at Amazon includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Amazon Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Amazon Careers 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Amazon Careers 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Amazon Careers 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Amazon Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Amazon Careers 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka