Amdocs Recruitment Notification for Media Operations Technician positions, Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification was officially announced by Amdocs on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Amdocs, this is your chance to apply.
Table of contents
- Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023
- Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
- Latest Job Vacancies :
- Detailed Job Description :
- Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Selection Process :
- How To Apply :
- Amdocs Online Apply Link
- Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
- Q1. How to apply Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023?
- Q2. What is the Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
- Q3. What is the job location for Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023?
Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023
Amdocs is recruiting Fresher / 0 – 6 months candidates for the role of Media Operations Technician. Here, you will find more information about the Media Operations Technician post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Media Operations Technician
|Fresher / 0 – 6 months
|Pune , Maharashtra
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
Your main responsibility is to manage and scheduling the processing of film, TV and music video assets through the digital workflow from scheduling to platform/multi-platform delivery
What will your job look like?
- Prepare the content, metadata, image and related asset files and publishing via Vubiquity’s CMS in line with deadlines set and restrictions laid down by customer platforms.
- Monitor content processing through Vubiquity’s workflow tools and updating work orders in a timely manner.
- Register, checking and uploading promos, images and metadata in publishing CMS for all titles and update as needed.
- Liaise with internal Programming, Traffic, Media Operations and Editorial teams on scheduling, trafficking, delivery and processing of media and metadata files.
- Monitor of asset progress through various stages, ensuring all stages are completed on time
- Carry out QA checks on the affiliate’s platform via a set-top box or app to ensure content appears correctly in assigned UI locations and folders.
- Remedyfaults/issues where appropriate, including reacting to incidents when and as they occur through to resolution.
- Communicate with affiliate’s operations department on delivery queries in a professional manner.
- Carry out ad hoc tasks when requested by the Publishing Team Lead or Client Services Account Manager
- This is a role focused on quality control and publishing, with strong emphasis on content management and processes. It is not a content creation or marketing job.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Masters/ Graduation in Media, film studies, Video Production, Visual communication, or related field- ( Passout – 2023 )
- Experience : Fresher / 0 – 6 months
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English
- Experience with common office applications (such as MS Word, MS Excel) and use of line of business operational applications.
- Some understanding of digital media technologies (preferably VOD) including, encoding standards and tools, automated quality control tools.
- The ability to react quickly and constructively in order to troubleshoot problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience of working to deadlines, often with a tight turnaround period.
Why you will love this job:
- You will get to show off your fine-tuned skills for resolving issues and helping the end-user.
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Media Operations Technician post at Amdocs includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link ( Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Amdocs Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra