BlackBerry Recruitment Notification for Intern – Cloud Backend Engineer positions, BlackBerry Freshers Internship 2024 Notification was officially announced by BlackBerry on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with BlackBerry, this is your chance to apply.
BlackBerry Freshers Internship 2024
BlackBerry is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech candidates for the role of Intern – Cloud Backend Engineer. Here, you will find more information about the Intern – Cloud Backend Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
BlackBerry Freshers Internship 2024 Overview
|Intern – Cloud Backend Engineer
|B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech
|Bangalore , Karnataka
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
- Partner with senior and principal engineers, and architects to develop and enhance product features within Cyber Security product line.
- Deliver all engineering facets of the component (e.g design, coding, unit testing, automation development)
- Bring on a growth mindset in day to day engineering activities and learn new technologies and tools that bring about individual and team efficiencies.
- Keep yourself aware with latest trend and in technologies to build next generation security products.
- Contribute to existing documentation based on product enhancements and user feedback.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- A bachelor’s degree/master’s degree in engineering B. E / B. Tech /M. E/ M. Tech in Computer Science with a CGPA score of 8.0 and above. Final year students who will be graduating in 2024 and student who graduated in 2023 are eligible to apply.
- A very good grasp of programming languages like Java are mandatory. Scripting knowledge, especially BASH and Python, is a plus.
- Knowledgeable with AWS or other cloud technologies.
- Good knowledge on any Database.
- Passionate about coding in object-oriented languages.
- Well versed with microservices & serverless concepts.
- Innovative thinker with a keen interest for developing new technologies and solutions.
- Curious attitude and self learner with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as deliver results independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multitasking environment with excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Intern – Cloud Backend Engineer post at BlackBerry includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
BlackBerry Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( BlackBerry Freshers Internship 2024 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
BlackBerry Freshers Internship 2024 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply BlackBerry Freshers Internship 2024?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the BlackBerry Freshers Internship 2024 Selection Process?
Ans. BlackBerry Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for BlackBerry Freshers Internship 2024?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka