Cloud Software Group Careers 2023 - Cloud Software Group is recruiting BE, B.Tech, MCA candidates for the role of Associate Support Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Cloud Software Group Recruitment Notification - Cloud Software Group Career Notification for Associate Support Engineer role | Cloud Software Group job opening Online Application. Cloud Software Group is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Support Engineer positions in Pune Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Cloud Software Group, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Support Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Cloud Software Group Careers 2023 Highlights
|Organization||Cloud Software Group|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Support Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Cloud Software Group :
Detailed Job Description :
The Global Support organization at TIBCO provides technical Product Support services to our customers. As a member of this world-wide team, you will help debug and solve problems that may arise during the implementation of complex solutions by external and internal customers using our products. You will be responsible for gathering information about the reported problem, researching for known problems and workarounds, establishing the configuration and steps to reproduce the problem, and recreating the problem in a lab environment. Once the problem is understood, you are also responsible to identify workarounds or to collaborate with engineering to get a fix or a patch to the client as needed to keep their systems operational.
- Provide phone/email/Zoom consultation to debug customer problems of low to medium complexity.
- Develop good communication skills (phone/email) to provide support to the TIBCO customer base.
- Understand the product issues reported by the customer and reproduce it locally in the support lab.
- Provides prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Work with the senior members in the group to provide workarounds for the customer reported issues.
- Escalate issues to senior members in the group when unable to overcome obstacles. Learn from escalated issues and avoid repeated escalations of the same problem type.
- Create Change Requests (CRs) for the defects/enhancements reported by the customer.
- Work on the assigned TIBCO product (mostly one) and learn all the areas of that product.
- Learn the technologies required for supporting the TIBCO product.
- Learn other TIBCO products that are required for better understanding of the TIBCO product that you are working on.
- Creates KnowledgeBase articles (FAQ/Solutions) for the Service Requests that have repeat value.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent (BE/ME/MCA) with 0-3 years of relevant IT experience.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills Good knowledge of programming languages (JAVA/ C/ C++/.Net) and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems and ability to simulate / debug problems on these.
- Working knowledge of several of these technologies:J2EE, JMS, XML/XPATH, Web services, web development, app/web servers, networking, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of databases (Oracle /SQL server / DB2) and proficient in writing / analysing SQL queries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys working with people Strong customer orientated attitude
- High level of personal motivation
- Proven capability to own, drive and take responsibility
- Ability to work in an international multi site environment
Nice to have (any of these):
- Product/Application support experience, JAVA / Database certification
- TIBCO product knowledge/experience
- Knowledge of different Authentication/Authorization mechanisms e.g. Basic, OAuth, Kerberos etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies and different services e.g. AWS, Docker, RedShift..etc TLS/SSL concepts and its working mechanism.
- Process Management, Memory Management, Performance management , application Scaling etc.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Support Engineer post at Cloud Software Group includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Cloud Software Group Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Cloud Software Group Careers 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Cloud Software Group Careers 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Cloud Software Group Careers 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Cloud Software Group Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Cloud Software Group Careers 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra