EMIS Group Careers - EMIS Group is recruiting BE, B.Tech, MCA candidates for the role of Junior Software Development Engineer Apply Online @ official website
EMIS Group Recruitment Notification - EMIS Group Career Notification for Junior Software Development Engineer role | EMIS Group job opening Online Application. EMIS Group is currently recruiting candidates for Junior Software Development Engineer positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with EMIS Group, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Junior Software Development Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
EMIS Group Careers Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About EMIS Group :
Supporting longer, healthier lives. As custodians of over 40 million records across every major area of healthcare, we remain uniquely placed to help provide faster, better and cheaper healthcare through connected software and services.
Detailed Job Description :
The Junior Software Engineer assists in the building, enhancing and maintaining products and/or systems to enable EMIS business plans and long term objectives using the identified architecture.
The Junior Software Engineer will support in the design, development and delivery of high-quality products and/or systems and services that exceed customers’ or business partners’ expectations. They will proactively learn the codebase, write basic code, fix defects and assist the wider development team.
- Assist in the development, delivery and maintenance of high-quality software (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.)
- Attend and contribute to quality activities, incl. peer reviews of estimates, designs and code
- Learn the codebase and improve coding skills
- Help to resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Be an active and enthusiastic team player. Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments.
- Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics
- Work cross-functionally with various teams: product management, QA/XD, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
- Participate in all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Support in the maintenance of relevant documentation to describe logic, coding/configuration, testing and changes where applicable.
- Continuously strive to make improvements to the existing products and/or systems and services.
- Ensure all tasks are completed to the required quality standards.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Academic Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, MCA with consistent academic performance from X, XII standards onwards.
- Experience: 1 – 3 Years.
- Knowledge of C#, .NET platform – Basic to Intermediate Level
- Hands-on experience in building Business applications in .NET Stack.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Keen to learn and pick up new skills, passionate about software development, enthusiastic and innovative.
- Professional Certifications
- Knowledge of DB (MS-SQL), XML.
- Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience within healthcare sector.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Junior Software Development Engineer post at EMIS Group includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
EMIS Group Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( EMIS Group Careers )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
EMIS Group Careers – FAQs
Q1. How to apply EMIS Group Careers ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the EMIS Group Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for EMIS Group Careers ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka