Finastra Off Campus Drive 2023 - Finastra is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Associate QA Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Finastra Recruitment Notification - Finastra Career Notification for Associate QA Engineer role | Finastra job opening Online Application. Finastra is currently recruiting candidates for Associate QA Engineer positions in Thiruvananthapuram Kerala . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Finastra, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate QA Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Finastra Off Campus Drive 2023 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate QA Engineer|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram , Kerala|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Finastra :
Detailed Job Description :
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Development, the Associate QA Engineer creates and executes product test plans to ensure software products meet design specifications and product quality standards. Assists Development team with process improvements to improve product quality.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Associate QA Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create test cases from product specifications.
- Executes test plans and test cases and compiles results.
- Sets up and maintains personal testing environments. May set up team testing environments.
- Assist in the review of software development processes to improve product quality.
- Tracks defects from detection to resolution and works with developers to reproduce and resolve defects.
- Communicates with stakeholders on product issues.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of existing products, operations or systems.
- Reviews product documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Provides support to stakeholders prior to GA release of software.
- Create and/or run SQL scripts to populate data and validate test results.
- Design, develop, and maintain test scripts to be automated.
- Provide testing effort estimates for enhancements.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 0 – 1 years’ experience in software testing or related field.
- Experience in the software or financial industry preferred.
- Experience with relational databases preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of quality assurance methods and techniques including the software development lifecycle.
- Effective planning and organizational skills, with an attention to detail.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think ‘out of the box’ for process improvements.
- Ability to work with specialized software tools; effectively implement and evaluate new processes or plans.
- Ability to execute test plans and test scripts for commercial software applications, document expected results vs. actual results, and record software defects.
- Preferred knowledge of automated testing software tools with ability to design and develop automated testing programs.
- Preferred knowledge of the Agile software development methodology.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate QA Engineer post at Finastra includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Finastra Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Finastra Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Finastra Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Finastra Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Finastra Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Finastra Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is Thiruvananthapuram , Kerala