Google Recruitment Notification for Technical Solutions Engineer positions, Google Off Campus Recruitment 2024 Notification was officially announced by Google on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Google, this is your chance to apply.
Google Off Campus Recruitment 2024
Google is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Technical Solutions Engineer. Here, you will find more information about the Technical Solutions Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Google Off Campus Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Technical Solutions Engineer
|Bangalore , Karnataka
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience advocating for customer needs.
- Manage customer problems through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of new investigation tools to increase productivity for customer challenges on Google Cloud Platform products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported challenges, and building tools for faster diagnosis so we can identify and resolve future challenges quickly.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in engineering, sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
- Work closely with multiple Product and Engineering teams to find ways to improve the supportability, products, and interact with our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) teams to drive high-quality production.
- Work as part of a team of engineers/consultants that globally ensure 24-hour customer support.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Experience with cloud based Serverless and developer tools technologies.
- Experience with one or more of these solutions: Google App Engine, Cloud Function, Cloud run, or open source software communities.
- Experience with Web or Mobile App Development.
- Knowledge of core data structures and concepts: MVCC, CI/CD Pipelines, HTTP Protocol, Web frameworks, and common Web Technologies.
- System/Network Administrator level knowledge of Linux/Unix or other operating systems (from Kernel to Shell and beyond, file systems and client-server protocols).
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Technical Solutions Engineer post at Google includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Google Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Google Off Campus Recruitment 2024 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Google Off Campus Recruitment 2024 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Google Off Campus Recruitment 2024?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Google Off Campus Recruitment 2024 Selection Process?
Ans. Google Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Google Off Campus Recruitment 2024?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka