IBM Off Campus Recruitment Notification for Procurement Professional positions, IBM Off Campus Drive 2024 Notification was officially announced by IBM Off Campus on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with IBM Off Campus, this is your chance to apply IBM Off Campus Drive 2024 job vacancy.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2024
IBM Off Campus is recruiting Any degree candidates for the role of Procurement Professional. Here, you will find more information about the Procurement Professional post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|IBM Off Campus
|0 to 1 years
|Bangalore , Karnataka
|As per norms
Detailed Job Description :
- Procurement skills? If so, lets talk.
- As a Procurement Buyer will be responsible for delivering several procurement processes that support the department delivering excellent customer service.
- This is a critical role that enables the operations of the department to run as efficiently as possibly enabling managers to focus on strategic property and procurement.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives PR and Converts to Purchase Orders.
- Indirect Procurement Purchasing activity and support Sourcing team.
- Support queries from Client /stakeholder, internal IBM.
- Transmits POs to suppliers and Expedites delivery when needed/requested.
- Manages goods/services claims and escalation point for customer queries.
- Amends or closes Purchase Orders, Reporting activity.
- Handle queries received from Business Requestors, Suppliers, Procurement Managers and from Accounts payable.
- Create reports on Open PO, Blanket PO expiration report, Contract’s Expiration report and other reports in the required format with good quality.
- Maintain updated records on processed transactions.
- Able to manage priorities, deadlines and tasks in order to meet deadlines and accomplish goals; Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Good interpersonal interaction and able to work well with the team and Client stakeholders.
- Positive Attitude, Planning, Curiosity, Self-discipline, Ability to work in Rotational Shift.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skillfully.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills – Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting.
- Verbal Communication – Excellent verbal communication skills required. Needs to talk with the Supplier/Client over phone/email as and when required. Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Procurement Professional post at IBM Off Campus includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
IBM Off Campus Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( IBM Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
IBM Off Campus Drive 2024 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply IBM Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the IBM Off Campus Drive 2024 Selection Process?
Ans. IBM Off Campus Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for IBM Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka