ICE Off Campus Drive 2023 - ICE is recruiting MBA, M.Sc candidates for the role of Trainee Associate Apply Online @ official website
ICE Recruitment Notification - ICE Career Notification for Trainee Associate role | ICE job opening Online Application. ICE is currently recruiting candidates for Trainee Associate positions in Hyderabad Telangana . Candidates who have completed their MBA, M.Sc are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with ICE, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Trainee Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
ICE Off Campus Drive 2023 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Associate|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About ICE :
connects people to data, technology and expertise that create opportunity and inspire innovation.
Detailed Job Description :
- Learn, interpret, collate and transform reference data information for simple structures/events/documents in either the primary market or the secondary market (but not both) provided in a variety legal and financial documents, third party reports and vendor information while ensuring that the reference data provided in ICE’s products and services accurate, comprehensive and in a timely manner, namely best in class with oversight from senior members of the team.
- Undergo comprehensive training program in both classroom or on-the job training in understanding various process of information flow from external to ICE reference data teams, thus reading the documents and profiling the data into ICE system of records.
- Execute on-the job training in procuring required documents and/or trusted content utilizing creative internet searches and by conducting direct outreach to issuers, underwriters, fiduciary agents and bond counsel.
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify and help to resolve data quality issues and/or work-flow inefficiencies and process improvements resulting in increased accuracy levels, time to market and productivity.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- MBA in Finance, Economics. M.Sc. in Environmental Science. Strictly Freshers.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured, fluid environment
- Ability to distill large amounts of varied information into specific takeaways
- Willingness to work in 24/7 environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of demonstrated decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and eagerness to learn and collaborate with others
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Trainee Associate post at ICE includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
ICE Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( ICE Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
ICE Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply ICE Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the ICE Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for ICE Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana