IndiGo Recruitment Notification for Officer - Security positions, IndiGo Off Campus 2024 Notification was officially announced by IndiGo on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with IndiGo, this is your chance to apply.
Table of contents
- IndiGo Off Campus 2024
- IndiGo Off Campus 2024 Overview
- Latest Job Vacancies :
- Detailed Job Description :
- Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Selection Process :
- How To Apply :
- IndiGo Online Apply Link
- IndiGo Off Campus 2024 – FAQs
- Q1. How to apply IndiGo Off Campus 2024?
- Q2. What is the IndiGo Off Campus 2024 Selection Process?
- Q3. What is the job location for IndiGo Off Campus 2024?
IndiGo Off Campus 2024
IndiGo is recruiting 12th, Diploma, Degree candidates for the role of Officer - Security. Here, you will find more information about the Officer - Security post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
IndiGo Off Campus 2024 Overview
|Officer - Security
|12th, Diploma, Degree
|Thiruvananthapuram , Kerala
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
You will be responsible for implementation of security policy and procedures laid down by the Company.
- Safe operation
- Customer Satisfaction
- Team efficiency
- Cost control
- Secure good working atmosphere and environment
Manage safe and secure operations in accordance with security program and applicable procedures.
- Maintain standards as per Company requirements
- Ensure effective threat assessment and response capability
- Achieve department goals and follow up
- Perform duties as per the Security Programme.
- Maintain performance standards and follow up with your shift
- Monitor continuously the Quality System and the level of conformance
- Secure quality levels
- Optimize resource
- Aware of Emergency Response Procedures, rules and regulations
- Acquire and maintain necessary skills required to perform job functions
- Maintain work procedures as per company requirements
- Carry out development dialogue with the Team leaders
- Control theft and pilferage of company property
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- For any experience of 1 year (non-aviation in service industry or aviation industry) +12/ Diploma is mandatory
- Graduation is mandatory for freshers and degree certificate is essential.
- Candidates should not have any visible tattoos
- Candidates must be flexible of working in rotational shifts including Night shifts
- Aspirants of Ground staff only (Security / Customer Service /Ramp)
- Right grooming is mandatory for the interview (Business Formal wear for male and female applicants)
- Updated hard copy resume with correct Mobile # & Email ID mentioned on it & a passport photo stapled to the resume.
- Previous employment letters / experience certificates are required to be submitted and AEP surrender copy is mandatory for Aviation experience.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Officer - Security post at IndiGo includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link ( IndiGo Off Campus 2024 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
IndiGo Off Campus 2024 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply IndiGo Off Campus 2024?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the IndiGo Off Campus 2024 Selection Process?
Ans. IndiGo Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for IndiGo Off Campus 2024?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Thiruvananthapuram , Kerala