Kent PLC Careers 2023 - Kent is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Graduate Trainee-Civil and Structural (Offshore) Apply Online @ official website
Kent Recruitment Notification - Kent Career Notification for Graduate Trainee-Civil and Structural (Offshore) role | Kent job opening Online Application. Kent is currently recruiting candidates for Graduate Trainee-Civil and Structural (Offshore) positions in Mumbai Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Kent, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Graduate Trainee-Civil and Structural (Offshore) post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Kent PLC Careers 2023 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee-Civil and Structural (Offshore)|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Kent :
Detailed Job Description :
- If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We’ve created a new breed of company – future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Trainee-Civil and Structural (Offshore) post at Kent includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Kent Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Kent PLC Careers 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Kent PLC Careers 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Kent PLC Careers 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Kent Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Kent PLC Careers 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is Mumbai , Maharashtra