LimeChat Recruitment Notification for Tech Support Engineer positions, LimeChat Off Campus Drive 2024 Notification was officially announced by LimeChat on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with LimeChat, this is your chance to apply.
LimeChat Off Campus Drive 2024
LimeChat is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Tech Support Engineer. Here, you will find more information about the Tech Support Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
LimeChat Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|Tech Support Engineer
|0 – 1 Years
|Bangalore , Karnataka
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
- Handle calls from customers and provide them with a solution to their queries.
- Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude.
- Own getting a resolution for issues & coordinate with other teams to resolve problem
- Become an expert in Limechat’s product and educate customers on the use and benefits of our product
- Efficiently set goals and work on them so as to avoid any escalations and maintain the relevancy and quality while providing service to the customers.
- Should be able to handle day to day tickets
- Collaborate closely with other teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Development
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Possess strong phone, written, and verbal communication skills
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated, and a true team player
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- A startup mentality with a bias to action
- Enjoy talking about technical concepts, have a great data-driven & process-oriented approach
- Understanding of Internet and web applications with a desire to learn new technologies
- Quick learner with execution orientation who is outcome-focused.
- Excited by working with a product that is constantly evolving.
- Well-organised, with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- Experience of working on a Ticketing Tool (good to have)
- Should be able to handle SQL queries (good to have)
- Experience with Network logs (good to have)
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Tech Support Engineer post at LimeChat includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
LimeChat Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( LimeChat Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
LimeChat Off Campus Drive 2024 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply LimeChat Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the LimeChat Off Campus Drive 2024 Selection Process?
Ans. LimeChat Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for LimeChat Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka