NBCC India Recruitment 2020 | National Buildings Construction Corporate (NBCC) | Engineer posts | Total Vacancies : 100 | Last date: 15.12.2020 | Download Notification @ nbccindia.com
NBCC Recruitment 2020: National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) India has recently announced a notification for the posts of Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) on contract basis. The advertisement (Advt. No. 04/2020) released for recruiting the eligible candidates for NBCC Engineer 100 vacancies. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for Jobs at Central Govt Jobs they may use this opportunity. Interested and Eligible candidates may download the official notification @ www.nbccindia.com. The last date to submit the online application form is 15.12.2020.
The above said posts is on contract for a period of two years, further extended as per the requirement. Aspirants must ensure that whether he/she is fulfilling every eligibility norms as mentioned in official notification or not. Selected candidates will be placed at Delhi (NCR), Odisha, Jharkhand etc. Job location mentioned is tentative & may vary as per requirement of the projects. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email only. In-complete applications/ applications without relevant supporting documents/ applications without application fees will be rejected. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Applicants should send their hard copy of online application form to the address given below. Candidates can get more information NBCC Recruitment 2020, Admit Card, Result, Merit List & Job Notices from the official link.
|Organization Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation|
|Job Category||central govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancy||100 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, New Delhi|
|Salary||Rs.42,500 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Engineer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility criteria of NBCC Vacancies 2020 :
- Applicants should hold BE/ B.Tech in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
|Engineer (Civil)||BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering with relevant experience|
|Engineer (Electrical)||BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with relevant experience|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Engineer (Civil)||Max 35 years|
|Engineer (Electrical)||Max 35 years|
- Selection will be based on Personal Interview/ Group Discussion/ written test/ any other appropriate way.
Mode of Application:
- Application via Online mode is accepted.
- Hard copy of application should be sent to General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2 nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
along with a copy of the following documents
a) Self -attested Matriculation/ Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
b) Self-attested Photocopies of all necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Educational Qualifications (Xth, XIIth, BE/B. Tech., ME/M. Tech or equivalent) and other qualifications, if any.
c) Self-attested Photocopies of all Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. experience certificate, pay slip, Form-16, job assignment, joining & separation order etc).
d) Self-attested Certificate of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / latest OBC (NCL) / latest EWS / PWD / Ex-Serviceman as the case may be from appropriate authorities (if applicable).
e) Self-attested proof of identification (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter Identity Card, Indian passport etc.)
f) One recent passport size color photograph. The photo-print should be clear and should have full face, front view, eyes open.
- Candidates should pay Rs.500/-
- No Fee for SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates (NBCC India Ltd.)
- Applicants can pay fee Online.
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website of NBCC India @ www.nbccindia.com
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- NBCC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.