NCCBM Recruitment 2020 | Project Engineer (Civil) & Other Posts | Total Vacancies: 08 | Within 15 Days | Download Notification @ ncbindia.com
NCCBM Recruitment 2020: NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR CEMENT AND BUILDING MATERIALS has released notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer (Civil) & Laboratory Assistant Posts. According to NCCBM recruitment notification, 08 vacancies are allocated for this contractual appointment. Candidates that who are willing to apply for this post can download notification @ ncbindia.com. Applicants should submit their application form to prescribed address by post. Applicants should submit application within 15 days of publication of this advertisement (in Employment News).
|Organization Name||National Council for Cement and Building Materials|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Role||Project Engineer (Civil) & Laboratory Assistant|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech|
| ||Job Location||, India|
|Salary||Rs. 45,000/- to 60,000/-|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Project Engineer (Civil) & Laboratory Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility criteria for NCCBM Recruitment 2020
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in Civil Engineering/ B Sc (PCM)/ 3yrs Diploma (Civil Engineering) with experience of relevant field.
- Check official notification for more clarity.
- Project Engineer – Maximum 35 years.
- Laboratory Assistant- Maximum 30 years.
- Selection on the basis of Interview/ Test.
Mode of Application
- Application via offline mode is accepted.
- Applicants should send their application by post to National Council of Cement and Building Materials, 34 km stone, Delhi-Mathura Road (NH-2), Ballabgarh-121004, Haryana, India.
How to apply for NCCBM job vacancies:
- To apply, visit official website @ ncbindia.com
- Select “Recruitment” segment, on the home page of NCCBM.
- Find NCCBM official recruitment notification ‘NCCBM Requires Project Engineers (Civil) & Laboratory Assistants on Contract Basis’
- Go through the notification completely and then apply.
- Fill up the mandatory particulars in the application form..
- Then, send the application form to prescribed address.