TCS NQT 2023 - TCS iON Digital is recruiting Any UG / PG Degree candidates for the role of Mutiple Posts Apply Online @ official website
TCS iON Digital Recruitment Notification - TCS iON Digital Career Notification for Mutiple Posts role | TCS iON Digital job opening Online Application. TCS iON Digital is currently recruiting candidates for Mutiple Posts positions in Across India. Candidates who have completed their Any UG / PG Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with TCS iON Digital, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Mutiple Posts post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
TCS NQT 2023 Highlights
|Organization||TCS iON Digital|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Mutiple Posts|
|Qualification||Any UG / PG Degree|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About TCS iON Digital :
Detailed Job Description :
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- All NQT Variants score cards are valid for two years
- Conducted Online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Flexibility to apply in each quarter, providing an opportunity to appear for multiple attempts to improve NQT Score. (Only the Best Score will be published for Candidates applying using the same NQT registration number)
- Candidates with NQT Score can apply for jobs on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
Percentage: Students should have minimum aggregate marks (including all subjects and in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class X, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation, and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
Highest Qualification: TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities/ colleges.
Backlogs/ Arrears/ ATKT: The student should not have more than 1 (one) pending or active backlog/ arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. If selected, no pending backlogs/ arrears/ ATKT will be permitted at the time of joining TCS. All pending backlogs/ arrears/ ATKT should be cleared within the course duration stipulated by the University.
Gap/ Break-in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant documentation, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/ or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the graduation and post-graduation (if applicable) courses are done full-time.
Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply.
Age: Students should be between 18 to 28 years to participate in this hiring event.
TCS NQT 2023 Features
- TCS NQT will be an integrated test consisting of two sections: Foundation and Advanced.
- All candidates will be required to appear for both the sections of the TCS NQT, in order to be eligible for the interviews.
- Based on the test performance, candidates will be shortlisted for either Digital or Ninja interviews.
- TCS NQT for this year can be taken In-Centre or Remote. Please note, no further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done.
TCS NQT 2023 Exam Pattern
|Sections||Duration (in mins)|
|Part A – Foundation Section|
|Part B – Advanced Section|
|Advanced Quantitative Ability||20|
|Advanced Reasoning Ability||15|
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Mutiple Posts post at TCS iON Digital includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
TCS iON Digital Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( TCS NQT 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
TCS NQT 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply TCS NQT 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the TCS iON Digital Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for TCS NQT 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is , Across India