Zebra Careers 2023 - Zebra is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Zebra Recruitment Notification - Zebra Career Notification for Software Engineer role | Zebra job opening Online Application. Zebra is currently recruiting candidates for Software Engineer positions in Pune Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Zebra, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Zebra Careers 2023 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Zebra :
Zebras are African equines with distinctive black-and-white striped coats. There are three living species: the Grévy's zebra, plains zebra, and the mountain zebra. Zebras share the genus Equus with horses and asses, the three groups being the only living members of the family Equidae
Detailed Job Description :
Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems. Performs system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency. Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation. Work may be reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy. Follows established processes and directions.
- Establishes requirements for less complex design projects
- Works on Completing all phases of Software engineering design projects
- Works on analysis of processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders
- Analyzes results and recommends solutions
- Works on developing expected results on a variety of products
- Develops documentation for new projects and reviews previous results
- Works with latest technologies and new approaches
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing designs or test
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions on assignments
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Quantitative and problem solving skills
Good knowledge in the following technologies.
- Core Java
- Web Services
- HTML/ HTML5
- CSS / CSS3
- Understanding and Writing SQL Queries.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Must be flexible and able to “think creatively”.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development.
- Ability to implement and follow programming standards.
- Strong knowledge of system development life cycle methodology.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team and independently.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineer post at Zebra includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Zebra Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Zebra Careers 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Zebra Careers 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Zebra Careers 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Zebra Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Zebra Careers 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra