DigiCert Recruitment Notification for Associate Software Engineer (Full Stack) positions, DigiCert Off Campus Drive 2024 Notification was officially announced by DigiCert on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with DigiCert, this is your chance to apply.
DigiCert Off Campus Drive 2024
DigiCert is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer (Full Stack). Here, you will find more information about the Associate Software Engineer (Full Stack) post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
DigiCert Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|Associate Software Engineer (Full Stack)
|Bengaluru , Karnataka
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
DigiCert has an opportunity for a hands-on Associate Software Engineer (Full Stack), a self-starter with experience working as Individual contributor to develop, build and deploy robust, quality software in production.
- Analyse, troubleshoot and debug product defects and provide timely solutions to customer issues.
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of products/solutions, architecture and systems.
- Keen on exploring and implementing technical stacks and product ideas.
- Work with agile cross-functional team to estimate and plan development activities and timelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java/GoLang/PHP/VueJS.
- Hands-on experience on combination of technical stack as defined in Preferred qualifications.
- Strong in data structure(s) and algorithms.
- 1+ years of professional experience working in the software industry.
- Knowledge of software engineering best-practices in software design and architecture.
- Knowledge of developing and consuming RESTful web services.
- Passionate in unit testing and producing high quality code.
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Effectively communicate, prioritize tasks, and manage time efficiently.
- High performance individual who is persistent and self-motivated to accomplish tasks.
- Detail-oriented, quick learner, and problem solver.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and design principles.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL using MaridaDB or MySQL.
- Excellent knowledge of Kafka.
- Excellent knowledge of Open Search.
- Experience using Linux and Docker.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Software Engineer (Full Stack) post at DigiCert includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
DigiCert Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( DigiCert Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
DigiCert Off Campus Drive 2024 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply DigiCert Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the DigiCert Off Campus Drive 2024 Selection Process?
Ans. DigiCert Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for DigiCert Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka